1 INSTALLATION COSTS PER FITTING
- Print the technical drawing of the tank
- Draw each fitting to be installed indicating the diameter and location of each
- In the cart, add your drawing as an attachment to the order
- Or, send your drawing to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning your online order number
If needed, a sales consultant will contact you to guide you in completing the technical drawing.
WHERE TO INSTALL THE BULKHEAD FITTING?
Never through the lid, only through the tank wall!
- FILLING INLET: on the top or as high as possible on the vertical wall (for filling by gravity avoiding unscrewing the lid each time)
- DRAIN: at the bottom of the tank (for maximum emptying)
- OVERFLOW: as high as possible on the vertical wall (to allow maximum filling)
- VENT: as high as possible on top (to allow maximum filling). It can be a single fitting to connect to it or the vent which includes the mesh mushroom protecting from debris
- ADDITIONAL CONNECTION: where you will need to connect your piping or to connect equipment such as a pump, etc.