1 LABOR FEE PER FITTING
The fitting can be used as an inlet, drain, overflow, as an additional connection to connect piping, or, even to connect equipment such as a pump, etc.
- The price is per installation of a single item
- For a screwed or bolted fitting, or a vent
- Installed on a 300 to 999 US Gallon tank
- A hole is drilled directly in the wall of the tank according to the indications of the technical drawing that the customer will have sent to us *
- We don't drill into the cover, it can break
- The fitting is installed firmly in place with its gasket inside
- The inside of the tank is cleaned to remove debris
** You must print the technical drawing of the tank and draw on it the location of the fitting or vent to be installed.
- Send us your drawing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- See full instructions in the PDF located in the "Resource" tab at the bottom of the tank detail page.