Lid is compatible with OT30015 and OT30019 tanks.
*** The lid cannot be ordered separately. Available only with the purchase of the tank. ***
- Material: High density polyethylene (HDPE) with UV inhibitors
- Durable and seamless one-piece construction
- The thickness of the lid is identical to the thickness of the tank
- Resistant to corrosion, chemicals and low temperature impact
- Translucent white, but does not allow to see the contents once installed on the tank
- Resin meets the FDA regulations for food contact
- Resin complies with the requirements of NSF/ANSI Standard 61 for potable water
- Maximum storage temperature of 120 °F / 49 °C
- Above ground use only
- Product images are for information purposes only. Please check the product description and technical drawing.
For specific applications, other options are available on OT Series tanks and lids, such as thicker molding, opaque color (blue, yellow, white or black) or Cross-Link Polyethylene (XPEHD) manufacturing. Since the lid is molded at the same time as the tank, the properties of the two items will be identical.
SKU : OT300L
- Attribute name Attribute value
- Description Polyethylene dust cover
- Made for OT30015 and OT30019
- Color White
- Weight (lbs) 30
We can install additional connections and accessories on our tanks. For a specific installation that meets your needs such as bulkhead fittings, drains, vents, ball valves, flanges and HDPE welded couplings, please contact one of our advisors at 450-471-2772 Ext. 1.
Since the OT series tanks have a full opening on the top, two types of lids are available as an option. The first is a dust cover that simply drops onto the tank to cover and protect the contents. It is easy to install or remove. The second is a hinged lid where 2/3 of it is welded or bolted to the tank and 1/3 is liftable for filling. As needed, the hinge may be provided in plastic or stainless steel.
The resin used for the manufacture of open vertical tanks and their lids complies with FDA standards for food use. These tanks are certified NSF / ANSI Standard 61 for drinking water. They are made of HDPE UV treated for indoor or outdoor use. For specific applications, tanks and lids can be molded from Cross-Link Polyethylene (XPEHD), in an opaque color (blue, yellow, white or black) or thicker.
* All dimensions, specifications and capacities may vary slightly and are subject to change without notice.