In order to offer you turnkey projects that perfectly meet your needs,
we offer a professional service of plastic welding, focused on precise results and quality.
We have a complete machining and welding workshop to serve you.
We can create, assemble and weld the parts required for your project. Customized welding offers countless possibilities, so our qualified team will take time to analyze and understand your project to validate the feasibility and will offer you different ways to run it.
Our skills and experience, have allowed us over time to earn the trust and recognition of our customers. Today, we are proud of the projects we have accomplished and have been able to help our customers develop their ideas to make them a reality.
Indeed, when there is a particular requirement, such as specialized connections or an assembly that requires several additions of piping, with very specific dimensions or specifications, it is difficult or probably not impossible to miss out on the custom design. In some cases, it becomes indispensable to obtain exactly what is desired.
The materials used will be perfectly adapted to serve the sector of activity such as the food, commercial or industrial field. An advisor can guide you in choosing the right materials that will best suit your needs, depending on the content to store or transport, the conditions of use and the chemical compatibility of the products.
* Contact one of our advisors to discuss your project at 450-470-2772 Ext. 1
* Do not hesitate to provide a drawing, a sketch, dimensions or any other relevant information to facilitate the understanding of your project: email@example.com
– 6″ black polyethylene (HDPE) pipe, DR17.
– 4 black HDPE brackets cut and welded around the pipe to support the flange.
– Blue painted metal flanges with EPDM gaskets, class # 150.
– 1″ clear PVC level indicator tube fixed with 1″ welded half couplings.
– This assembly was performed on a 525 US gallons horizontal tank of 1.9 density.
For this assembly, the customer drew on the technical drawing of the tank, all the accessories that were needed to be installed, by specifying the location and the diameter of each one. The project was a transport tank equipped with four 6″ welded flanges and a sight glass level indicator, that could be moved from one site to another. For proper flange welding installation, a 1.9 density, with thicker walls, tank was used. Since frost settles on the wall due to the rather cold operating temperature, a 1″ external level indicator has been installed on the front of the tank. It comes with 90° PVC elbows and PVC/EPDM isolation ball valves, to cut the leak in case the tube is broken. Due to the curves in the tank walls, two 1” welded connections were installed to hold the gauge in place.
– 2″ PVC external pipes for filling, with welded HDPE fastening brackets.
– 2″ PVC internal pipes to prevent spatter and foam.
– 1″ Clear PVC sight glass level indicator fixed with 2 bulkhead fittings.
– A ventless lid and a filter vent were both installed on the top of the tank.
– Made on a 500 US gallons vertical tank.
The customer wanted to fit a larger tank to maximize the urea storage. He was using a 1000-liter IBC Tote, but that was not enough anymore. With a drawing of what he wanted, we did a piping-mounting on a 500 US gallon tank to satisfy the customer’s storage needs. We installed a 2″ PVC outer pipe along the vertical wall to fill the tank at waist height. Another 2″ PVC inner pipe was installed at 1-1/2″ from the bottom to prevent splashing and foaming during filling. It could very well have been used to pump the liquid as well. A 1″clear PVC level indicator was fixed to the wall for a better reading of the liquid level. The standard cover was changed for a ventless model. On the top of the tank, a 2″ fitting was installed to hold the new filter vent. An additional drain and 3/4″ ball valve were also installed at the bottom of the tank for drainage purpose.
– 2″ polyethylene (HDPE) fittings, natural white.
– Machined with a female connection thread (FNPT).
– Welded on a 35 gallon horizontal tank.
The customer wanted to put a tank in a specific place in his van to have enough room for the rest of his equipment. So he absolutely needed a 2” fitting, located at the very end, on top of the tank. Even though the available space was very limited, thanks to the plastic welding, it was possible to install a 2″ FNPT connection at the desired location. Indeed, no other type of connection would have allowed this type of assembly. The welded couplings take much less room to install than all other types of fittings, so they have a more flexible location options.
– For hanging a pump of 15 lb.
– Brackets are made of natural white polyethylene.
– Welded on a 3000 US gallon vertical tank.
To save space and simplify the connection of his pump, the customer wanted to hang his pump directly on the tank wall. With the pump in hand, we took all the required dimensions to be able to design the appropriate type of brackets to safely support the pump in place, but allowing it to be removable if necessary. We have therefore cut and welded to the tank, some natural white polyethylene (HDPE) brackets, which are perfectly adapted to the shape and weight of the pump.