** Not designed to be handled with a pallet truck, the space between the forks is too narrow
** Not designed for liquids (the walls will swell under the pressure of the liquid
- Nestable pallet boxes
- Fabricated from polyethylene, rotomoulded
- CFIA approved
- Stackable up to 3 high, with cover
- The bottom box supports up to 2000 lb
- Nestable pallet box aloud to save space on the floor and in the truck
- One-piece construction, 8-legged base
- Withstands temperature between -28 °C to 49 °C
- Four-way accessibility with forklift
- Barrel type nesting stops to prevent annoying jamming
- Can be pressure washed
- For indoor or outdoor applications, UV resistant
- Unaltered by chemicals or solvents
- Used in industrial and food-processing application
- Product images are for information purposes only, please check the product description.
- Lid non-included
SKU : TS4900-GY
- Attribute name Attribute value
- Dim. (W x L x H) 44" x 44" x 46"
- Int. Dimensions (W x L x H) 39" x 39" x 41"
- Capacity (Litre) 1076
- Capacity (Gal US) 284
- Color Grey
- Weight (lbs) 90
- Series TS Series
- Charge Capacity (lbs) 2000
GOOD TO KNOW...
TS nestable pallet boxes are fabricated with side ribs offer maximum load capacity.
CFIA approved, they are rotomoulded from polyethylene.
They are designed for easy nesting and removal, with barrel type nesting stops to prevent annoying jamming.
They are ideal for saving floor space and freight cost.
They are mainly used in the food industry. Also use for shipping and storage for large parts and bulky items.
* Performance characteristics are based on uniform static loads and may be affected by distribution of load, handling methods.
* All dimensions, specifications and capacities may vary slightly and are subject to change without notice.